Law Office of John B. Jackson


The Trial Experience You Need
To Get Your Settlement Faster


Why choose the law office of John B. Jackson?

Best Experience You Need. Results You Want.

About the Law Office of John B. Jackson

“Our Mission is to provide our clients with a network of innovative legal solutions, excellent legal representation and a dedication to quality customer service.”

For more than a decade John has focused his practice on personal injury, car accidents, wrongful death, and workers compensation claims in Carrollton, Atlanta, and Douglasville GA. He also has a limited domestic practice. He has worked for one of the premier trial firms in the United States on cases involving product liability, trucking accidents and motor vehicle accidents with injuries ranging from soft tissue injuries to fatalities. John has worked for the insurance companies and knows how to present your claim in a manner that will maximize the value of your claim.

avvo rating
nations premier attorney
National Trial Lawyers Badge

Nationally Recognized Trial Lawyer

Featured Practice Areas

We have in depth experience in our core specialties. Our experienced lawyers at Solicians law firm has successfully helped dozens of major corporations and businesses in many fields and countries.

Personal Injury

Compassionate, Professional Legal Representation In Personal Injury Cases. Our personal injury lawyers in Carrollton are ready to help you 24 hours a day.

Workers' Compensation

We want to work on your case from the very beginning to ensure that we take the best possible care of you.

Car Accidents

Building a solid car accident lawsuit begins in the moments immediately after the accident. Call our team of dedicated accident attorneys in Carrollton today.

Georgia Car Accident Lawyer

“Building a solid car accident lawsuit begins in the moments immediately after the car crash. “

A car accident can be a terrifying experience. The days and weeks following the car wreck can be confusing and unsettling. While the actual car crash happens in the span of a few seconds, your injuries may take weeks, months, or even years to heal.

In order to get compensation for the pain and suffering, minimize the confusion, and speed up the process contact one of the car accident attorneys at John B. Jackson. The John B. Jackson Law Firm has car accident lawyers in 3 different locations to serve you.

Georgia Personal
Injury Lawyer

“Compassionate, Professional Legal Representation In Personal Injury Cases.”

Accidental injuries can happen anywhere, and when they do, they often result in serious damages. Your injuries may require extensive medical care and treatments, lengthy recovery times that can prevent you from working or doing the activities you once enjoyed, and long-term disabilities that can impact your overall quality of life. If you are the victim of a personal injury and you live in Carrollton or Douglasville GA, you may require the services of a personal injury lawyer. Contact John B. Jackson Law firm today for a free consultation. You deserve the kind of dedicated, effective legal representation that gets results.

In cases involving personal injuries and accidents, determining what your claim is worth is more than just adding up medical bills and damages to property. It is important to take into consideration the impact your injury could have on your life in the future, psychically, emotionally, and financially. When determining what your injury claim may be worth, it is important consider the following factors:

  • The potential for suffering chronic conditions, with could result in periodic relapses and require ongoing treatment;
  • The impacts health problems could have now and in the future on your ability to participate in activities and do the things you enjoy;
  • The potential for permanent scarring or disfigurement; and
  • Lasting disabilities that could affect your ability to work in your chosen field and could impact your earning potential and future savings.

All of these things and more need to be carefully considered when calculating the total amount your personal injury claim may be worth. Unfortunately, these are often the type of expenses that are either left out or underestimated when dealing with insurance companies. To get a truly accurate estimate of what your claim is worth is to contact our experienced Georgia personal injury attorneys for a free case review.

In the aftermath of an accident, injured victims often mistakenly believe that the insurance company is on their side and will help them to get the amount of compensation they deserve. Unfortunately, this is not the case. The insurer is operating a business, and like any business, their bottom line is making money. In order to accomplish this, companies often limit administrative costs by limiting the amount of time and effort spent on each claim, with the result being that offers to settle your claim may be far less than what you expected or what your case is actually worth. According to the Georgia Office of Insurance, avoid signing an insurance release accepting settlement of your accident claim before doing the following:

  • Conducting your own investigation into the costs associated with replacing or repairing any property damaged in the accident;
  • Speaking with your doctor about the prognosis for your injuries, any future treatments you may require, and any lasting effects or disabilities you may suffer;
  • Keeping a written record of all bills and statements you have received, as well as all correspondence you have had with the company and its representatives; and
  • Consulting with a legal professional before signing a release accepting a settlement amount.

You have one chance to get the compensation you need to recover from your injuries. It pays to have our experienced personal injury attorneys working on your behalf and negotiating with the insurance company to ensure you get the maximum amount you deserve.

In the aftermath of an accidental injury, it does not take long for medical bills to come flooding in. Depending on the circumstances of your accident, you may be entitled to compensation for these bills and other costs associated with your injuries. How do you manage these medical costs while waiting for your case to settle? You can always elect to have your bills paid through your own private insurance. If you do this, you are still free to receive compensation for these costs through your insurance claim or through a personal injury lawsuit. Your other option is to have our attorneys file a letter of protection on your behalf with your medical providers. This letter lets them know that you are involved in a lawsuit, and assures creditors that they will be paid through the proceeds of your suit or claim.

While most accident victims want to get the maximum amount of compensation for their injuries, many have concerns about actually taking their cases to court. According to statistics from Black’s Law Dictionary, in approximately 95 percent of personal injury cases, the injured party receives a settlement without ever having to step foot in a courtroom. A major reason that insurance companies are willing to settle is that a court proceeding will likely result in increased costs, such as court fees and legal expenses.

Any money saved by offering you less than what your claim is worth is cancelled out by these costs. Additional motivation for at-fault parties to settle is that if a claim amount cannot be agreed upon and the case goes to trial, a judge will then set the amount, which is again likely to involve additional costs, thereby eliminating any savings for the insurer or at fault party.

Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast

Georgia Workers' Compensation Lawyer

“We want to work on your case from the very beginning to ensure that we take the best possible care of you.”

Suffering an injury on the job can affect your ability to continue working, necessitating a workers’ compensation claim. That accident can also be career-ending or life-threatening. No matter how severely you were injured, contact The Law Office of John B. Jackson, in Atlanta, Douglasville, and Carrollton, Georgia for the information you need on the process of filing a workers’ compensation claim.

Client Testimonials

What Our Clients Have to Say

Georgia Law Firm

Contact John B. Jackson Today For a FREE Initial Consultation!

The Trial Experience You Need to Get Your Settlement Faster

contact info

To work with an attorney focused on helping you achieve your goals, call us now or send us an email. We promise to return your call promptly.

Office hours: Monday – Friday, from 9AM to 5PM GMT +8

Our Latest Posts

Product Liability Claims: Strategies for Resolution

Product liability claims can have significant implications for manufacturers and businesses, exposing them to potential legal and financial consequences. It is crucial for companies to develop effective strategies to defend against such claims and seek

There are a few things that you absolutely must do after a crash, and one of them is filing a police report. After a bad crash, police will often arrive on the scene and conduct the report themselves; however, drivers can also submit a crash report through any local police department. You may have found out that there was a crash report involving your vehicle submitted by another driver or that the information on a police report taken by an officer is incorrect. If this happens to you, a car wreck attorney in Atlanta, Georgia may be able to help you dispute a police report.

Did the Accident Happen?

False accusations through police reports can and do happen. It’s a simple but effective way of getting back at somebody to file a false police report. Now, these are clearly an issue for police, and what you can do is appear at the police station and show that there is no damage to your vehicle. This is exceptionally rare and probably not the case with your claim.

What often happens is that the crash took place, and then you have an agreement, or you have an understanding that no one would report the wreck. It’s very common at crash sites for drivers to say that there’s no reason to report this, but often at least one of them doesn’t mean it.

If the crash happened, then you cannot dispute the report.

What if the Wreck Happened Differently Than What the Report Says?

Common mistakes on police reports include misrepresenting the flow of traffic, the insurance information for the involved parties, and oddly, descriptions of the vehicles. You’ll be hard-pressed to find people who won’t argue the difference between grey and silver. The other elements that often are inaccurate are due to missing information that the police officer or other driver provided to the best of their abilities.

Now, if the wreck happened differently that the crash report describes, you can request an amendment. What you do in that case is to get in contact with your attorney and have them file for a request for amendment through the Atlanta Police Department. You would then need to produce evidence that disproves the information in the crash report.

Does The Report Claim that You’re at Fault?

Often police will put notes on a crash report speculating at fault. Now while police aren’t the end-all-be-all when it comes to a fault in car crashes, they typically know what they’re talking about. But they may not fully understand the situation or may have listed their notes in a confusing or unclear way. The result is often people feeling that the crash report puts them at fault, and that needs to be cleared up.

To sort this out, you can file for amends, as long as you have proof. It’s fairly common that you would get people who believe the report is wrong but can’t provide anything to support their side. A police officer’s notes probably won’t be changed unless they flat out declare someone at fault, and it’s inaccurate such as “car A was parked and hit from behind, Driver A is at fault.” Usually, those mistakes are human error, where the officer simply was thinking of the other driver.

Differences Between Disputing a Police Report and Requesting Amends

Again, you can amend it but not dispute it. What you’re doing with an amend is you’re suggesting a correction and saying, here is the evidence that proves that what is written is wrong and that this is right. You can’t simply walk in and say, “Well, that’s wrong.” The result is that you’re not going to get any help or make any progress on the matter.

Will You Require an Auto Accident Lawyer in Georgia to Dispute a Police Report?

Although it may seem like this should be a very normal part of handling police reports, it’s not. Disputes aren’t something that many police departments in Georgia are willing to handle, and getting an amends is extraordinarily difficult. If you live in Atlanta or other major cities, disputing a report may not be an option at all.

If your crash report contains inaccurate information, then you should move forward with requesting an amends. What you probably can’t do is dispute the report entirely these reports exist as public documentation taken by police officers to record the events surrounding a crash. Now, if your crush report or police report is not correct, then you should contact a local law firm in Atlanta, Georgia. Contact the law offices of John B. Jackson to begin discussing what went wrong with your crash report and where it is inaccurate.