Buyer Beware: Another E-Cigarette Explodes, Causing Fire

FREE CASE EVALUATION
Buyer Beware: Another E-Cigarette Explodes, Causing Fire

curata__qgZNMdZGuTgkZKV.jpeg

You read that correctly. The so-called “safe” alternative to cigarettes can used to start a fire—not intentionally, of course. Unfortunately for a man from North Bay, Alabama, the fire started after he attempted to smoke his e-cigarette. Reports indicate that while the man was using the e-cigarette, it exploded in his mouth and the resulting debris from the lithium battery landed into his closet and caught the carpet on fire. That’s a far cry from a safe alternative.

Read the source article at Personal Injury Law Journal

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
John B Jackson law Logo
Let's get started with your FREE consultation